Hot VET Jobs
Hot VET Candidates
Veterinary recruitment agencies
1st CALL VETERINARY RECRUITMENT
1st Call Recruitment is the largest veterinary recruitment agency in New Zealand. Our dedicated team provides professional permanent, contract & Locum solutions for the Veterinary, Animal Health and Agriculture sectors. 1st Call Recruitment looks after organisations seeking highly skilled personnel and assists individuals looking for their next career move. Through our national & international networks; we reach more job seekers and employers within the veterinarian sector across the globe than any other recruiter in New Zealand.
Our veterinary talent acquisition managers recruit qualified Veterinarians, Vet Nurses, Vet Technicians, Vet Scientists, Lab Assistants, Territory Sales & Management Teams, Administration and Support Staff.
1st Call Veterinary Recruitment specialise in Positions for:
- Rural and Urban Veterinary Practices
- The Ministry for Primary Industries which includes Agriculture and Forestry, dealing with animal health, quality control at meat plants, disease research, AgResearch in animal production, and the Ministry of Fisheries and Food Safety Authority
- Universities in research and teaching
- Wildlife services such as zoos and sanctuaries for endangered animals.
- Companies or Government agencies, doing scientific research or developing new products
- Manufacturers, Producers, Re-Sellers, Distributors, Retailers related to farming, agriculture, horticulture and animal health industries
Locum, Contract, Permanent
1st Call Recruitment aims to offer companies simple solutions to their employment processes. Often Veterinary Recruitment is seen as a costly process, we guarantee that we can beat what companies are already spending on their process, with all inclusive packages that see the client aware of costs up front, no hidden extra’s and the bonus of expert recruiters using the latest skills and techniques to make sure you get the right person.
Our aim is to have you choose a person based on fit factor, as we have already made sure they are able to complete everything you require. This is based on our ability to select skilled and qualified personnel who will make a contribution to your team. We make sure they are what you need, you make sure they are the people you want.
“Your Veterinary Recruitment Specialists”
LOOKING FOR A JOB? Job Seekers – Candidates – Employees – Vets Click Here
HAVE A JOB VACANCY TO FILL? Employers – Clients – Organisations – Vet Practices – Click Here